PBEO Job Fair |
General Info |
Business of Baseball Workshop |
Business of Baseball Workshop
Sunday, December 7, 2014
8:15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location to be announced.
This year′s Business of Baseball Workshop will be held on Sunday, December 7, in San Diego, Calif. The Workshop will be held the day before the start of the 21st annual PBEO Job Fair at the Baseball Winter Meetings.
The Business of Baseball Workshop typically features executives from throughout the baseball industry, giving you an insider's perspective into the innerworkings of the business, and what it takes to make it. Past speakers have included Minor League Baseball club chief operating officers, presidents and general managers, and Major League Baseball executives. Job seekers will also have the opportunity to hear directly from MiLB President Pat O'Conner.
To view last year′s Business of Baseball Workshop agenda,
Benefits of attending the day-long Workshop include:
- Learn the ropes of the Job Fair from the Orientation Session
- Learn how to get the right job in baseball
- Gain insight to make you more marketable and increase your earning potential
- Enjoy networking opportunities with baseball executives
- Gain career-building ideas from industry leaders and decision makers, including MiLB President Pat O'Conner
- Learn critical interview skills
- Advance access to the PBEO Job Fair Posting Room on Sunday afternoon
- Get a head start on your competition
Registration for the Business of Baseball Workshop is INCLUDED with the cost of the Job Fair. To make the most of your Job Fair experience, be sure to include this day of learning in your travel plans.
Job Fair registration will open at 7:00 a.m. on Sunday, December 7, for those who did not register in advance. Register ahead of time and take advantage of advance rates.
Those registered for the Job Fair will be able to access the Job Posting Room beginning directly after the Workshop until 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, December 7.
"There are many who want a career in baseball, but few who
understand how to get started in the business. The Business
of Baseball Workshop is the most efficient short cut I know
to learn the ins and outs of the business side of baseball.
It′s a must attend event for those contemplating a baseball
- Rod Meadows, VP, Sales & Marketing, Minor
Come take part in a full day of training. Register for the PBEO Job
Fair, and not only will you learn what prospective employers
want you to know, you'll learn what mistakes could cost you a
chance at your dream job!