Business of Baseball Workshop
Sunday, December 2, 2012
8:15 am - 4:15 pm
Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center
This year's Business of Baseball Workshop will be held on
Sunday, December 2
in Nashville, TN at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center. The Workshop is held the day before the start of
the 19th annual PBEO® Job Fair at the Baseball Winter Meetings™.
Benefits of attending the day-long
- Learn the ropes of the Job Fair from the Orientation Session
- Learn how to get the right job in baseball
- Gain insight to make you more marketable and increase your
- Networking opportunities with baseball executives
- Gain career-building ideas from the decision makers
- Learn critical interview skills
- Advance access to the PBEO Job Fair Posting Room on Sunday afternoon
- Get a head start on your competition
Registration for the Workshop is INCLUDED with the cost of the Job
Fair. To make the most of your Job Fair experience, be sure to
include this day of learning in your travel plans.
Job Fair registration will open at 7:00 a.m. on Sunday, December
at the Job Fair registration counter for those who did not
register in advance.
Register now and take advantage of advance rates.
Those registered for the Job Fair will be able to access the
Job Posting Room beginning directly after the Workshop
until 6:30 p.m. on Sunday, December 2.
The Business of Baseball Workshop agenda will be available
"There are many who want a career in baseball, but few who
understand how to get started in the business. The Business
of Baseball Workshop is the most efficient short cut I know
to learn the ins and outs of the business side of baseball.
It's a must attend event for those contemplating a baseball
- Rod Meadows, VP, Sales & Marketing, Minor
Come take part in a full day of training. Register for the PBEO Job
Fair, and not only will you learn what prospective employers
want you to know, you'll learn what mistakes could cost you a
chance at your dream job!